Key Account Managers
Jobs at:Rose Avennue Consulting Group
Deadline of this Job:
01 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a multinational pioneer in healthcare (pharmaceuticals & diagnostics) is seeking to hire Key Account Managers. The jobholder will be tasked to develop account and portfolio strategies, identify and secure sales opportunities, and build relationships with key executive decision-makers in customers to grow the company’s market share in the designated region(s).
• Stakeholder Engagement and Management
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer engagement matters.
• Build customer relationships by participating in organization and industry events, identifying and engaging with executive decision-makers, understanding market trends, and providing feedback and input as required.
• Create and maintain the customer account mapping by identifying stakeholders, preparing a profile of the formal and informal decision-makers, and creating an organogram of the account.
• Identify sales data trends at the portfolio level by extracting the sales data, undertaking the analysis, identifying trends and variances, and engaging with this information.
• Provide appropriate product strategies per customer by understanding the customer needs and wants, refining the strategy in line with the customer requirements, and adjusting as required.
• Take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
• Maintain effective internal relationships by engaging with relevant individuals and departments, influencing alignment and mobilization towards the key account and portfolio strategies, providing information and feedback, and addressing any queries.
• Maintain relevant product, industry, and sector knowledge by engaging with the market players including but not limited to competitors and customers, analyzing information and activities, identifying issues and trends, and providing feedback to the relevant individuals or departments.
• Account Management
• Develop and implement the account and portfolio strategy by understanding customer requirements, working with marketing to develop product strategies, implementing strategies in market segments, and securing new clients and/or expanding footprint in existing clients.
• Identify sales opportunities by engaging with customers to understand new products or opportunities, analyzing the opportunity, developing proposals, and presenting them to customers.
• Implement campaigns by engaging with Product Managers, engaging with customers, and running campaign events.
• Respond to sales-related queries by understanding the issue, sourcing the appropriate feedback, and providing feedback to clients.
• Report on sales performance by understanding KPIs, analyzing sales data daily, identifying trends and patterns, providing feedback on performance, monitoring and achieving profitability, and drafting reports.
• Achieve sales targets by managing sales opportunities, loading onto the CRM system, engaging with customers, preparing and presenting proposals, securing deals, monitoring customer satisfaction in implementation, identifying risks, and implementing corrective action daily.
• Administer the sales process by loading all sales information into the CRM system, updating information, tracking pipeline progress, identifying areas of risk and opportunity, and implementing appropriate actions daily.
• Participate in Global and EMEA working groups by contributing to forums and providing feedback to the broader team.
• Provide support to the regions by visiting key account decision-makers, providing support to the Account Managers, and identifying queries, client requirements, and opportunities.
• Supporting the development of solutions and monitoring client relationship health quarterly and implementing corrective action as required.
• Business Development / Sales
• Project management solutions for identified new sales opportunities within new possible clients or new products (product manager, business development, application specialists, commercial (finance) management for exports, technical services, etc.).
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs to expand client base and viable income streams.
• Have in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions.
• Predict and address client objectives.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Report on successes and areas needing improvements.
• Minimum: Diploma in Medical Science
• A university degree is preferred and a Business Management qualification is an added advantage.
• At least (6- 8) years’ Commercial experience in the Medical industry with at least 3 years of account management experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://www.racg.co.ke/html/?p=job_application&JobID=61&
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.