Key Accounts Manager (Hotels, Restaurants/Café and Bars)
Jobs at:Topup Mama
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the role
The Key Accounts Manager’s main goal is to manage and oversee the profitability of the modern trade by acquiring, growing and developing long term relationships with the hotels, restaurants/cafes and bars.
You will be responsible for a specific customer segment. The segments that we are recruiting for are: Modern Trade hotels, restaurants/cafes (more upscale places), Bars, Caterers, Schools and Hospitals.
• Managing the sales of all company products to hotels, restaurants/cafes and bars acquisitions through the CRM system and growing the existing accounts towards profitability
• Preparing valuable analysis and feedback to provide focus on the growth of the business and identify the reasons for any de-growth in the business.
• Onboard at least 3 hotels, 5 restaurants and bars with AOF 1
• Monitoring competitor’s activities in the market and counter it by proposing necessary measures and attractive proposals to our clients so that our competitors may not take over our market share.
• Collaborating with other teams(marketing, supply chain, finance and product) to drive new pipeline and revenue opportunities
• Following up with customers for payment collections from the market as per the company’s agreed credit terms and coordinating with the Finance Department
• Operating as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
• Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Hitting a retention rate of not less than 80% across the modern trade restaurant base
• Increasing the AOV of each client by 300%
Who you are
In the past year, we have proven demand for our proposition. Now it’s your responsibility to ensure that we customise & improve our offering to the specific customer segment so that we can scale our sales rapidly.
• Ability to follow sales process for hotels moving from lead to customer in a timely manner
• Ability to identify product & pricing needs for your customer segment and create a plan based on that
• Excellent leadership skills – incl. monitoring of goals and quality standards to reach goals; incl. making tough decisions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken). Solid demonstrated presentation skills.
• Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action
• Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment
• Good data & analytical skills – e.g., interpreting dashboards and key metrics to understand how to improve operations, excel analyses to determine weighted gross margin across products
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.