Key Accounts Manager
Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop, review and implement company policies, procedures and practices that support attainment of company goals and objectives in respect of sales and distribution of products
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
• Resolving key client issues and complaints
• Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
• Managing account team assigned to each client
• Strategic planning to improve client results
• Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
• Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
• Working to achieve set targets by getting constant supplies to the Key Accounts
• Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
• Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
• Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
• Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
• Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Key Area Results
• Ensuring timely and accurate information is passed to the various user departments concerning products demand and supply.
• Developing, and maintaining new market outlets;
• Should be self-driven, ambitious, analytical, fast learner.
• Should possess leadership qualities and yet be a team player as well.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Uplifting and merchandising for existing retailers;
• Product promotions and exhibitions;
• Territory development and sustainability
• Debt collection from clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Management, Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in a busy manufacturing company as a Key Accounts Manager
• Good communication and reporting skills, good negotiation skills, self-driven and result
• Integrity is a key element for this position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.