Key Accounts Supervisor
Jobs at:Execafrica Recruitment Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our client a Logistics and Distribution company seeks to hire Key Accounts Supervisor to manage sales and distribution of all company products by optimally using the available resources in accordance with the business strategy and objectives to achieve profitable volume of sales.
• Development and implementation of a sales and distribution strategy.
• Manage a portfolio of client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
• Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business.
• Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
• Develop business plan, lead the sales pitch and negotiate the contractual agreements based on the set guidelines.
• Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
• Ensure successful product listing with key accounts.
• Ensure recommended retails prices are implemented on all brands.
• Oversee and ensure full compliance of all promotional items in respective outlets.
• Conduct Data analysis to get insight and trends.
• Share weekly reports and action log with sales manager.
• Speedy and conclusive resolution of issues.
• To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
• Accompany, coach and mentor the sales representatives.
• To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
Job Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
• A minimum first degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales position preferable in FMCG.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Management role.
• KCSE mean grade of C+ and above, Maths-C
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Note: - Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
• Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
• ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placement.
• Deadline for Application is 10th August, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.