Jobs at:Med-Lab Diagnostics Center
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this position you will perform as part of the Laboratory team, which collects, performs and results chemical tests on body fluids and specimens from patients to provide accurate information to clinicians for diagnosis and prevention of diseases.
• Examine specimens received by the department and organize workflow to provide optimum efficiency of testing and turnaround time of results in molecular department
• Perform PCR, hybridization, and genetic sequencing on specimens
• Perform quality control, validation, and other quality activities to verify performance of clinical assays
• Performing daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoot unexpected problems with equipment monitor temperatures of incubation equipment.
• Monitor inventory of supplies and reagents and communicate requirements
• Operate complex equipment and computer programs related to equipment and HMIS system
• Maintain records of test results and archives of data
• Perform proficiency testing to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies
• Skills in another medical laboratory discipline with be an added advantage
Qualification & Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical sciences from a recognized institution
• Must be registered with KMLTTB and have a valid practicing license.
• Minimum two years working experience in molecular work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to email@example.com by February 3rd 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.