Lead Project Finance Analyst, USAID
Jobs at:Abt Associates
Deadline of this Job:
25 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Roles And Responsibilities
Provide high quality, timely support, and guidance to Project team for assigned 2-5 medium-to-complex projects in HQ and in the site office according to Project Finance RACI charts and site office segregation of duties matrices:
• Attend regular meetings with project team,
• Understand and be interested in project in general, not only the finances,
• Perform timely monthly budget tracking and analysis aligned with project needs, review, validate and report project actual costs incurred for labor, expense and travel,
• Prepare and manage project specific deliverables related to financial or contractual requirements (such as invoicing, supporting back-up data, limitation of funds communications, etc.)
• Collaborate with Portfolio Manager/ Project Director to build appropriate work breakdown structure to comply with client requirements and allow for accurate time charging and financial projections.
• Perform timely subcontractor monitoring, as well as vendor invoice review in alignment with forecasts and workplans,
• Compile documentation requested for client reviews/ audits,
• Other project financial needs.
Provide high quality support and guidance to F&A managers and site teams:
• Timely and accurate ROV review in compliance with client requirements and Abt policies and procedures,
• Continuous communication with F&A manager, proper issue tracking and correction
• Provide guidance and site team capacity building based on discovered issues.
• Take ownership for all finance-related tasks for assigned projects and ensure timeliness and high-quality on all project finance deliverables with minimal guidance from direct supervisor/PFM:
• Periodic Estimate at Completion (EAC) and Variable Consideration (VC) reports
• Quarterly Forecast, annual planning
• Monthly Variance explanation
• Other company-level project deliverables
• Develop workplan budgets and budget modifications for project teams that align to contractual requirements, proposal, and project WBS; Work with Portfolio Manager and Project Finance Manager to adjust as appropriate.
• Comply with company, client, local and other legal requirements, and regulations,
• Initiate purchase requisitions in Oracle in support of project services and material purchase needs
• Work with procurement team to review vendor and consultant agreements to validate funding and contract type are appropriate based on prime contract including subcontracts and materials purchases.
• Familiarity with Federal and USAID Acquisition Regulations (FARs and AIDARs)
• Extensive knowledge of Excel spreadsheet programs
• Strong analytical and computer skills, ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently, and familiarity with current Internet resources.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and organizational skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Good management and planning skills of project tasks
• French language speaking skills desirable/ not required.
• Bachelor’s Degree + Nine years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Seven years of relevant experience, or PhD + Four years of relevant experience
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.