Jobs at:Frank Management Consult Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, December 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties & Responsibilities.
• Overall responsibility for the Business performance and target achievements
• Oversee the daily activities in the office and ensure proper coordination between ship principals.
• Ensure proper filing of the ocean manifests to the relevant authorities.
• Ensure berthing and update reports of vessels calling Mombasa to the principals in accordance with agreed reporting deadlines.
• Coordinate planning and allocation of resources for vessels operations by KPA
• Sign bills of lading for exports in accordance with the laid down procedures.
• Prepare and send PDA’s and FDAs to principals, charterers and EXAF as relevant.
• Approve appointed contractors and any other invoices arising from the vessel stay in Mombasa.
• Sign delivery orders as per laid down procedures for cargo on vessels where EACS is the appointed ships agents.
• Responsible for the development and growth of freight bookings as per agreed targets with the principals.
• Regularly attend to KSAA and other key stakeholder forums to represent EACS position on discussions.
The applicant should possess the following qualifications: -
• 5 years relevant experience
• Diploma in Maritime Studies
• Degree in Business Management Key Skills
• Computer literacy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.