Jobs at:BIMAS Kenya Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
• Should be 25 years and above
• Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
• Have a minimum of grade C plain at KCSE
• Have at least 2 years relevant experience
• Should be willing to ride a motorbike (those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
• Hold a valid certificate of good conduct (mandatory)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Duties and responsibilities:
• Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
• Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
• Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
• Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to BIMAS Kenya Limited on erecruitment.bimaskenya.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.