Jobs at:Shopit Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Schedule orders and deliveries in order of priority.
• Manage communication between riders and the trading team.
• Ensure all deliveries have the necessary accompanying source documents relating to trading, delivery and collection.
• Verify products received against purchase orders such as quantities and models.
• Record serial numbers of all products received for resale or warranty.
• Reconcile rider payments and forward them to accounts for payment.
• Manage rider records, agreements and relationships
• A minimum high school average grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent.
• Proficiency in oral AND written English.
• Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
• Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
• Experience in related fields will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.