Jobs at:Ital Global
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing, submitting and ensuring all statutory obligations are met.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Ensuring that the general functions of the accounts department are run smoothly assisting the Chief Accountant in the preparation and collection of accurate data for Budget preparation.
• Overseeing the preparation of the monthly management reports.
• Ensuring that the management report is timely and accurate.
• Reconciliation of Ledger accounts (manage the general Ledger) by ensuring accurate and complete entries are passed by other departmental staff.
• Thorough knowledge of product costing to achieve accurate and reliable cost.
• Managing and supervising other departmental staff by ensuring that assigned responsibilities and tasks are acted upon.
• Reviewing and ensuring Full end-of-month procedures are effected.
• Assisting in the timely preparation of the end-of-year audit.
• Ensure that all fixed assets are safeguarded through asset tagging by the responsible staff in the department.
• Ensure that the internal controls and procedures in place are effected. Help in identifying problems requiring managerial action. Escalate where controls are not being followed.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
• At least five (5) years’ work experience.
• Minimum 5 years in a hotel/lodge/camp setting.
• Full cycle accountant including all statutory, tax, financial modelling and reporting knowledge.
• Knowledge in Accounting Software.
Competencies and Skills:
• IT skills and prior use and knowledge of SAGE would be of advantage
• Excellent budgeting and product costing skills
• Cost accounting knowledge
• Ability to work as a team player
• Good analytical & numerical ability and attention to details.
• Good oral and communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong Administrative skills highly desirable.
• Excellent Reporting and presentation skills;
• Should be highly motivated with a Positive attitude.
• Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
• Great at Multitasking
• Decision Making Skills
• Service oriented personality
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their detailed CVs quoting the job title (MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT- TOURISM) as subject to reach us not later than 17th February 2023 to email@example.com . Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. . Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.