Jobs at:Mogo Finance
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our team is diverse; we are inclusive, accepting, and respectful towards each other. Our diversity gives an opportunity to learn from one another and grow together as a strong team.
What you will do:
• End-to-end coordination of both internal and KRA audits
• Preparation of annual IFRS based financial statements
• Reviewing and confirming the accuracy of accounting journals
• Review the reconciliations for bank, petty cash and payables.
• Assist in monthly reporting through the preparation of the closing checklist
What you will need:
• Must hold a bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting. A postgraduate degree in finance will be an added advantage.
• Must have experience in preparation of IFRS based financial statements
• Must be a registered member of ICPAK with a ‘good standing’ certificate.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a busy finance environment, two of which must be in a reporting.
• Experience in being audited by any of the big4 audit firms
• Must demonstrate knowledge of tax regulations applicable in Kenya
• Must demonstrate advanced understanding of MS Excel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://talent.sage.hr/jobs/e274bf02-41db-4cbc-8021-96f788cd0cd4?utm_source=MyJobMag
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.