Manager, Card Operations
Jobs at:HF Group
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
The Manager, Card Operations will be responsible for managing the daily activities for the card operations department including payment processing, mailings, and associated support functions. The role holder will also design and implement card operations policies and procedures and recommends changes to increase efficiency.
• Manage Card Operations for Credit, and Debit cards as well as Merchants.
• Ensure dispute resolution as per SLA
• Ensure Compliance to the Card schemes Rules and Regulations.
• Ensure no revenue loss through bad debts, frauds and forgeries as a result of weak controls
• Handling and support on Card projects
• Support stakeholders in card operations
• Provision of daily dashboards on card performance
• Continuous review of processes and procedures/ SLA
• Card operations performance review / Staff Appraisal
• Card center risk assessment
• Fraud, Risk Monitoring and Authorization
• Suggest and identify opportunities for improvement of the banks service and products
• Card Scheme system administrator
• Visa and MasterCard files download & backup creation
• MasterCard advisements and Visa invoice confirmations.
• Monthly and Quarterly submissions of statutory reports.
• Visa /MasterCard contact person and updating the management of any new developments from the schemes or industry e.g Mandates
• Provide leadership and team management to ensure accurate and timely execution of card transactions
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology related field
• Professional accounting Qualifications i.e. CPA/ACCA
• Any Banking qualification/Business related qualification
• 5years experience in card business with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
Key Competencies and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Working in Teams
• Time Management
• Organization skills
• Leadership and people management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Risk Management skills
• Analytical Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.