Manager, Cash Management product Development
Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
• Provide product solutions and developments, support revenue generation, co-ordinate sales initiatives with ALL Corporate and SME Relationship Managers, Personal Banking Relationship Managers, Officers, Branch Business Managers and provide support in acquisition of new business, retention and growth of existing business.
• University degree with Upper 2nd Class and any other relevant Professional qualifications.
• A professional qualification in IT or project management field is an added advantage.
• 1 year experience in an analyst role in the financial sector will be an added advantage
• Proficient in Ms Office Suite – Ms Word, Power Point, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Access etc
Desired work experience:
• At least 5 years banking experience, out of which 2 years should be in Cash Management & EBanking
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.