Manager, Continuous Audit and Automation
Jobs at:KCB Bank Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Information System Audit department is a function within the Audit division. The department is responsible for providing objective and independent assurance that the bank’s Information Systems are appropriate, well utilized, reliable and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Continuous Audit and Automation, the Manager, Continuous Audit and Automation will support the automated assurance initiatives across the Group leading to higher levels of assurance and continuous auditing of controls.
• Manage and support the Continuous Auditing Platform (i.e., Alessa), CAATs (i.e., IDEA) and Data-driven Assurance Platform (i.e., Microsoft Power Platform—Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents).
• Assist in the identification of automation assurance opportunities by participating in business process control understanding workshops and walkthroughs with respective audit teams in the Group.
• Liaise with the Technology team to ensure any data gaps in the Enterprise Data Warehouse are addressed to ensure that the required audit tests can be automated.
• Perform the automation of identified audit control tests in the Group (i.e., scripting, development, testing) using scripting languages such as IDEA Script, Python, R, SQL, etc.
• Schedule the automated audit tests in Alessa for continuous auditing.
• Document the automated audit tests in the Test Portal.
• Engage with respective audit teams in the Group to address and remediate false positive exceptions generated by the automated audit control tests
• Develop and maintain the continuous auditing and audit issue tracking visualization dashboards using Power BI.
• Liaise with third-party vendors on troubleshooting of technical system errors encountered, upgrade installations, and new feature roll out for the Continuous Auditing Program/systems.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics, or a Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
• Must Possess CISA / CISM / Google Data Analytics Certification or a related information systems audit or data analytics certification.
• Master's degree is an added advantage
• A minimum 5 years' experience in IT and/or IT Audit covering 3 years in Data Analytics, data extraction, data transformation, and scripting experience.
• Must possess proficiency in data analytics using tools and scripting languages e.g., Python, R, SQL, etc.
• Must possess proficiency in using IDEA CAATs and IDEA Scripting.
• Must possess proficiency in using Data Visualization tools e.g., MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Must possess excellent audit report writing and presentation skills.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong business analytical skills, superior communication, and inter-personal skills.
• Must possess effective planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.