Manager, Financial Controls
Jobs at:Kenya Shipyards Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills): Academic Qualifications:
• Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: - Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Finance, Business Administration, Business Management; Economics or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
• First level university degree in any of the following disciplines: - Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Finance, Business Administration, Economics, ICT, Business Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution combined with the required work experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s degree.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies:
• Holder of CPA(K)or equivalent qualification
• Member of good standing with the Institute of Certified Public Accountant (ICPAK).
• Undertaken Leadership/management course from a recognized institution.
• Proficiency in computer applications.
Previous relevant work experience required:
• Minimum 10 years’ work experience in a related field three (3) of which should be at managerial position.
• Work experience in developing policies, processes and procedures that strengthen the internal controls in finance and accounting is desirable
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the requirements MUST download the employment form, ll and send their application together with detailed C.V, copies of relevant academic and professional testimonials (in pdf) to: - HR@kenyashipyards.co.ke . Applications may also be posted to the Managing Director Kenya Shipyards Limited P.O Box 95350 -80104 Mombasa or hand delivered to Ground Floor, Heru House, Treasury Building, Nairobi Kenya. The applications should reach the Company before close of Business on Monday 25th October, 2022. Upon o er of employment the successful candidates must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by providing copies of;
• A valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
• A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• A valid Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• A valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.