Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Jobs at:Rainforest Alliance
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for a collaborative and results oriented Finance Manager to join the Finance team. The Manager FP&A will be responsible for the financial management and budgeting of Rainforest Alliance’s Departments and reports into the Global Director, Financial Planning and Analysis. They will work with global, regional and country leadership to monitor, analyze, forecast and report the financial performance of their department programs and projects. They will develop and lead all aspects of the budgeting process for internal and external stakeholders. This position works closely with department heads, project managers and finance, administrative and/or accounting staff in the countries where Rainforest Alliance operates. This role contributes to the productivity and impact across the organization through financial data that will help prioritize and support decision making effectively.
• Leads the financial analysis, planning and forecasting of parts of the organization (restricted and unrestricted funds);
• Maintains the financial health of the departments responsible for;
• Produce accurate monthly budget to actuals reports, forecasts and dashboards at the department, project, country and regional level;
• Conduct research and generate reports, interpreting financial information to make informed decisions;
• Collaborate with Country Leads, Project Managers, Supervisors, and other departments to ensure Rainforest Alliance operates with financial excellence;
• Coordinate proposal budget development with program, fundraising and HQ finance staff;
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the organizations finances is maintained;
• Support field teams to help them with the start-up or close-out of strategic initiatives, grants or projects, as well as help them more effectively address and resolve critical issues and risks, with a focus on finance-related challenges;
• Ensure general compliance across country offices of finance processes, policies and procedures;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in Accounting or Finance;
• Proven experience (5 years’) in financial analysis, reporting and budgeting;
• Advanced expertise in financial modelling and Excel;
• Strong math, analytical and technical skills; highly organized and customer service oriented;
• Experience partnering with business unit leadership to support effective decision making through financial insights
• Experience handling government grants with sub-recipient grant programs preferred;
• Experience working in an international non-government organization preferred;
• Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on project and financial management;
• Project management experience and strong attention to detail;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Ability to operate with considerable independence and as a member of a team, show good judgment, and take initiative;
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time, nationally and internationally.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.