Manager, Financial Risk Management
Jobs at:HF Group
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
The Manager, Financial Risk Management will support coordination and implementation of HFC’s market and liquidity risks management frameworks, policies and procedures by ensuring adequacy and effectiveness in identification, measurement and control of financial risks.
• Regular reviews of the trading environment including the trading strategies, products, markets, and liquidity to ensure adequate risk control measures are in place.
• Monitoring of market risk and liquidity risk exposure against limits as per policies and reporting on underlying reasons for market changes.
• In collaboration with the Front Office and Back Office operations, ensure key risks are identified and effectively controlled prior to introduction of new products.
• Development of plausible statistical forecasting techniques to predict movements in market/liquidity risk factors for scenario analysis and comprehensive stress testing.
• Preparation of statutory Liquidity Coverage (LCR) and Net Stable Funding (NSFR) ratios reports as per the requirements of BASEL and CBK Risk Management Guidelines.
• Effectively aligning limits (VaR, sensitivities, gap analysis) including applicable risk policies/procedures with the Bank’s overall risk appetite.
• Predictive modelling of deposits’ behavior for effective management of liquidity and interest rate risks.
• Periodic validation of MTM process by ensuring that the MTM sources are updated and reflective of market rates.
• Regular reviews and analysis of IRRBB for reporting to senior management
• Periodic monitoring and reporting on counterparty credit risk exposure in the trading book.
• Supporting the ICAAP and ILAAP process for HFC.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• A University degree from a recognized university in Mathematics, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Statistics or related field.
• Professional qualification in either CPAK / ACCA or MBA degree is required
• Qualifications in ACI Dealing, PRM, FRM or CFA is an added advantage
• 5 years’ experience in financial risk management unit of a bank
Key Competencies and Skills
• Good management skills including organizational, presentation and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated high integrity and team spirit.
• Possess excellent analytical skills
• Advanced proficiency in Exce
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.