Manager, HR Special Projects
Jobs at:Evidence Action
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Evidence Action is looking for a seasoned HR professional with experience managing projects & activities in a multi – country, multi – cultural context. They will be responsible for creating, managing and executing various projects to standardize and strengthen HR practice across the region, as well as setting up new processes and tools to support new country entry and integration.
• The Manager, HR special projects will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR activities associated with anticipated growth in the Africa Region. Reporting to the Associate Director HR, the incumbent will work closely with the sub – hub regional Directors and requisite Global teams to ensure on – time and high-quality delivery of HR initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan, coordinate and execute HR projects across the region including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues and dependencies.
• Spearhead HR research & reporting into new country entry e.g. employment laws, salary surveys, statutory requirements, HR best practice
• Manage HR consultants engaged to support new country entry
• Keep abreast with and understand the HR risk environment, identify and report any potential risks to new country entry & across the region
• Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
• Work closely with AD,HR to coordinate HR process improvement activities across HR operations.
• Ensure consistency in HR practices & policy application across all countries in the region and spearhead improvements as needed.
• Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of HR objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, project management or related field
• Project management experience – experience managing human resources functions during a growth phase is desired.
• Multi country, multicultural work experience is required
• Ability to build and execute short and long term work plans
• A determined, creative thinker and a proactive problem solver.
• Ability to collaborate and work well within teams.
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an attention to detail.
• Membership to IHRM
• INGO experience will be an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.