Manager - Financial Reporting
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Preparation of financial reporting, management reporting, regulatory reports, revenue assurance and system related reviews (D365, T24 & other interfaced systems)..
• Key measurable goals
• Management reporting
• Revenue assurance
• Regulatory reporting to Central Bank of Kenya
• Facilitation of Audits(Internal & External)
• Company general ledger maintenance
• System related reviews
• To train and develop staff working or reporting in/directly and offer leadership in other areas of work
• Preparation & review of monthly company performance.
• Monthly financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, etc.)
• Review of monthly branch & regional reports
Review of Group (Old Mutual & Banking Cluster )Reports
• Business segments performance
• Review of monthly business performance presentations for Board, EXCO, and OPSCOM
Regulatory Reporting to Central Bank of Kenya
• Review of submission of all regulatory reports
• Forth night returns-Liquidity returns Monthly returns- CRR, BSM Quarterly and annual audited returns Provide schedules for regulatory audits and inspections Any other regulatory requests
• Assessing and minimizing revenue loss risk
• Perform revenue assurance reviews to ascertain all incomes are completely and correctly recovered.
• Consistent review of interest rates to ensure that all products are accurately maintained.
• Products set up and review.
• Review monthly tax obligations (Withholding tax, Excise duty & corporate tax )
• Review filing of tax returns.
• Perform quarterly tax health check.
• Supervision and Relationships
Staff Reporting Directly to the Job Holder
• Finance Manager– Reports review and approvals.
• Manager Systems & Information Technology – Automation of financial reports.
• Bachelor Commerce: Accounting (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.