Jobs at:Rose Avenue Group
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Required Minimum Experience
10-15 years of relevant experience, with the last 3-5 years leading a similar organization or a large business unit within a large organization.
Required Minimum Education
A Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Professional qualification in Finance/Investments will be an added advantage.
Business Development and Client Management
• Develop the company’s strategic plan by formulating and implementing plans to scale the business and maximize returns to the shareholders.
• Analyze macroeconomic indicators and advise on their likelihood to impact business performance and expected returns.
• Develop business pipelines through direct marketing initiatives and development of strategic partnerships with stakeholders in various sectors of the economy with monitoring for closure to ensure smart utilization of effort.
• Conduct market intelligence on relevant competitive industry forces impacting the business and response mechanisms.
• Conduct a product review and development in line with the changing market trends.
• Develop a robust customer relationship management system aimed at customer retention and maximizing on every relationship.
Return on Investment
• Ensure all transactions are priced in line with expected returns to the shareholder.
• Manage all costs related to the business to eliminate waste and obtain a return on every investment.
• Ensure a vibrant Asset Management policy that ensures all the leased assets are safeguarded and provide the expected return
• Develop and implement processes and procedures that ensure ongoing compliance with requirements of relevant risk management systems and policies for leasing.
• Ensure all processes are followed in line with the laid down procedures for onboarding a new business and exiting non-performing leases.
• Review all credit proposals for submission by the credit committee to ensure all identified risks are sufficiently mitigated.
• Develop a funding plan to support the business growth to ensure a competitive cost of funding.
• Negotiate funding proposals in line with the target cost of funds and conditions.
Budgets and Reporting
• Develop and collaborate with business partners to forecast annual and 5-year budget goals for the business.
• Advise the Board on all policy matters relating to the management and growth of the investment portfolio; performance of the portfolio; and envisaged future actions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.