Jobs at:Council of Legal Education
Deadline of this Job:
17 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
These are experts in any of the specific subjects with experience gained either from teaching or practice of law. They ensure objective, quality and timeous marking of the ATP Examination either as first markers or as Quality Assurers in the case of remarks requested by candidates.
• Master’s degree in Law, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource. A PhD in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
• Seven (7) years’ experience in Practice or teaching at University Level.
• Experience as a marker for other professional examining bodies will also be an added advantage.
• Team player.
• An eye for detail and keenness.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines.
Applicants should identify three (3) subject areas that they are competent in to mark, in order of priority.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84 12:00:00 AM Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must submit a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates,
• including a reliable email address and day time telephone contact.
• Successful applicants must exhibit high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism in conformity with the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya and present the following documents:
• Clearance by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
• Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
• Clearance certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
• Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Successful applicants will be trained and retained in the Council database for engagement on a need basis. Those who have previously served the Council in various
• roles are encouraged to apply.
• CLE is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and eligible candidates are urged to access the detailed job descriptions of the jobs visit our website: www.cle.or.ke under careers and click on the link https://cle.or.ke/careers/
• Applicants should follow the following steps for application to be considered complete:
• Email soft copies of Cover letter, CV, Certificates and any other documents supporting their qualification to email@example.com with job title and reference
• number as the email subject for the job applied.
• A link will be auto sent to the applicants’ email to further complete the expression of interest form.
• Applicants must complete both steps for their application to be deemed complete, hard copy applications will not be accepted.
• Successful candidates MUST be of the highest ethical standards, integrity, professionalism and comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
Please note that:-
• Due to the high number of applications anticipated, it will not be possible for Council of Legal Education to respond to each application and only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form disqualification and giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
• The Council of Legal Education is an equal opportunity employer.
• Qualified Women and Persons Living with Disabilities and persons from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply and clearly state that they are women and/or have disabilities and marginalized
• Applications to reach the undersigned not later than 5pm on Tuesday, 17th May, 2022.
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 829 - 00502
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.