Jobs at:Louis Dreyfus Company
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Analyzing Coffee production trends, mapping coffee growers and regions and preparing sales forecasts.
• Develop least cost marketing strategies and tactics to grow the market share of the company by signing milling and Marketing Agency Contracts across coffee belt in Kenya
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Analyze customer behavior and adjust email advertising campaigns accordingly
• Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation
• Coordinate marketing activities with field officers and manage teams
• Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with Trade, financial, Research, and relevant departments.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Participating in producing valuable and engaging content for the company’s website and other media that attracts and converts target groups
• Participating in creating marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures, case studies, traceability material and "coffee profiles"
• Increasing brand awareness and market share.
• Promoting the company’s brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
• Work with Directors to break down monthly/quarterly KPIs
• Managing the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely for the company.
• Brief all centralized team members based on your plan - ensure daily/weekly follow up on your briefed activities
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Realtime monitoring and reporting of any sector regulatory changes and adaptation proposals
• Ensure company Compliance to legal and sector expectations in course of duty
• Champion Safety related initiatives, handle special projects and any other assignment allocated by superiors
• Advise farmers on best farming practices
• Self-driven for a sustainable coffee industry
• Create and maintain meaningful relationships with Farmers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 3 + years’ experience as a marketing manager.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.