Member Relationship Officer
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 23 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To engage corporate clients, pension scheme trustees and manage the relationships of the said stakeholders in respect to retention of pension business.
• To build a strong pension portfolio for OMLAK through business retention and bulk transfers
• Drive innovations on retirement benefits & solutions and position OMLAK as a preferred provider for retirement benefit solutions
• Stakeholder engagement such as brokers, pension administrators and regulators.
• To manage high level relationships with key decision makers in participating employer organizations, scheme trustees and the regulators.
• Acting as the customer main point of contact dealing with member queries and building a good client relationship.
• Manage pension customer communications.
• Liaising with other team members to ensure excellent customer service.
• Customer feedback and complaints management.
• Proposing and implementing value propositions to retain and grow client relationships.
• Organize for events and meets that will create networking platforms with key decision makers.
• Ensure all statutory meetings are held for all clients.
• Ensure 100% compliance with the regulatory requirements.
• Growth and retention of the OMLAK pension book e.g. through transfer ins
• Accurately and timely generation of business retention reports
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Good communication skills and Analytical skills
• Excellent relationship management and networking skills
• High level of initiative and self-motivation
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent Market Knowledge
• Keeping abreast with the ever-changing pensions legislation and its effects on the pension Schemes within the country
• Resilience to cope with pressure of working in a fast paced dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work as a team.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Product and process knowledge
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Proven analytical skill
• Possess excellent arithmetic skills.
• Self-starter who shows initiative and is able to work under minimal supervision
• Degree in Business related Course
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.