Corporate StaffingDeadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Minimum C+ in KCSE or Equivalent
• Diploma in Cooperatives Management (must)
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Cooperative Management or Entrepreneurship.
• Professional Qualifications in Credit Management, Accounting, Marketing, OR related fields will be an added advantage
At least three years’ work experience preferably in SACCOs/Banking/ Microfinance or Insurance.
• Passion and commitment to quality service performance;
• Ability to work/communicate with various customer segments such as farmers, business persons, employed and professionals.
• Excellent training, leadership and management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
Roles & Responsibilities
• In charge of growth and quality of micro-credit sector at organization level
• Monitoring the micro credit portfolio on trends and warning signs.
• Ensure that the branches are proactive and effective in monitoring the micro-credit portfolio
• Enhancement of pre-loan and post loan approval compliance
• Ensure implementation of overall micro-credit strategies as well as enhancement of credit policy compliance.
• Ensure compliance of micro-credit guidelines by the Sacco.
• Analyzing the micro-credit segment products and availing reports.
• Cause marketing in the branches to recruit more members and groups to the Sacco
• Reviewing and analyzing the clients credit risk status and offering expert advice to the credit department and other relevant officers.
• Causing loan monitoring and risk management with aim of avoiding credit defaulters and interest suspension.
• Stay abreast on new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet members’ needs.
• Ensuring safe custody of the micro-credit documents and items from the branches.
• Any other duty assigned by superiors from time to time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If interested, send online application following the two-step process below:
• Fill the online form available in the website.
• Upload Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) and Cover letter to the email email@example.com on or before30th December, 2022.
N/B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.