Jobs at:Kenya Union Of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Recruit and train selected microfinance groups about available products and services.
• Disburse loans to identified groups in a time-efficient manner and ensure that loan payments are made promptly as well.
• Receive potential clients and conduct an initial assessment and assist clients in completing applications for the necessary approvals.
• Put in place mechanisms for managing Loan portfolio to ensure a healthy loan book at all times.
• Advise on areas of improvement either on policy or procedural issues.
• Attend weekly group meetings to monitor groups operations to keep abreast of all the activities.
• Sell SACCO products to current and potential customers to ensure profitability.
• Maintain a healthy loan book for the Microfinance clients by ensuring timely mobilization and repayment of facilities.
• Compile and submit timely and reliable credit reports.
• Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to prospect for loans.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/
• Management, Cooperative Management or Entrepreneurship.
• Professional Qualifications in Credit Management, Accounting, Marketing, OR related fields will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work without supervision and possess excellent leadership skills.
• A good knowledge of the micro-finance industry trends and practices.
• Good analytical and report writing skills.
• Must be a self-starter and possess excellent presentation skills.
• Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
• A minimum of three (3) years practical experience as Microcredit Officer in a licensed deposit-taking SACCO or financial institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th August 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.