Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and hotel’s quality requirements
• Mix drinks as per the set standards
• Create cocktails using fresh ingredients
• Assist in the preparation of all beverages, both hot and cold
• Assist with general bar tender duties to include taking and making reservations, taking and serving order, clearing and preparing tables bar area and bar storage (cellar etc), prepare the bill and taking payment.
• Understand the “ingredients” of cocktails and other drinks/ beverages to enable you to confidently deal with customer queries etc and to assist and help train other team members
• Assist in the quality management beverages
• Assist generally in the bar/drinks area as directed
• Maintaining accurate records and accounts as required and agreed
• Help set an example for other team members of commitment, work ethic and habits and personal character
• Responsibly use resources and help control expenses
• Adhere to all restaurant policies and procedures
• Qualifications in hospitality
• Good experience as a mixologist in a busy restaurant
• Good understanding of front of house and of food and beverage hygiene and quality standards and health and safety
• Excellent customer service
• Enthusiastic and hardworking
• Committed to customer satisfaction
• high integrity and honesty in all dealings
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving
• Can work on shift base i.e. Day & Night shift
• Team player
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject line.
• Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.