Motor Assessor & Principal Officer
Jobs at:Company in Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Motor Assessor & Principal Officer .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Motor engineering degree diploma in mechanical
• 5 years' experience in related field
• COP paper 4
• Should be a registered member of MAAK.
• Nys training is an added advantage.
• Good management and business skills
• Candidate should be willing to work in rowing business
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.