Multi-Country Programme Director
Jobs at:Nakuru County Government
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Workforce Africa is a HR solutions provider dedicated in the provision of Human Resource Management services across Africa. Our MISSION is to deliver Business Growth by leveraging on Talent.
• Lead all aspects of the development, implementation, and consolidation of the programme and serve as the primary point of contact.
• Ensure the programme is planned and implemented to meet donor expectations in terms of timely and quality results and budget, including strategies for gender equality, public engagement, and sustainability.
• Provide leadership on the Blue economy aspect of the programme.
• Manage and mitigate risk through monitoring national and regional issues that may impact staff and programming.
• Oversee the development of staffing plans and the recruitment process of senior staff.
• Coordinate relationships with regional authorities and stakeholders as well as partner organisation (regional level) and contractors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in International Development, Environmental Sustainability, Economic Development, Conservation, or other relevant area.
• At least 10 years of experience in relevant management and supervisory roles as well as technical experience working with programmes that are of a similar scope and scale to this programme.
• At least 5 years of experience managing donor funds, including multi country grants. Knowledge of Global Affaires Canada rules (Canada’s Government), regulation and procedures preferred.
• Practical experience managing consortia-led grants. Experience engaging partners and strengthening partnerships
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.