Jobs at:Simba Corp
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, August 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for overseeing the entire revenue and checking postings to ensure accuracy before reporting them on the report. He/She conducts daily revenue auditing including cash summaries, journals for entries, credit cards, and other revenue-related reports.
• Monitor the entire billing process in the various concepts and ensure authentic bills are raised and settled accordingly.
• Reviews the whole night audit process and follows up on queries. Particular attention is put on rebates and adjustments in the POS.
• Generates and circulates end-of-day revenue and a checklist after the end of the shift.
• Confirm that all voids made at the revenue outlets in the Ezeeburrp system have been approved.
• Carry out spot checks to review to ensure manufacturing is done on the Ezeeburrp system.
• Carry out spot checks to review whether beverage items are served only when KOT is raised in the Ezeeburrp system.
• Check all discounts and complimentary given to clients. Ensure authentication and approval as per the discounts policy.
• Audits cashiers/waiters’ shift reports and tie the report to POS balances and ensure totals are tied to the sales reported in the POS.
• Assist in the absence of a storekeeper to issue items with an approved indent.
• Keeps a close tab on the paymaster account (PM account). No bills are transferred to the PM account without approval from the F&B manager or by GM. Senior Accountant is the only authorized personnel to open Paymaster Accounts.
• Ensures that only one PM account is opened for all POS systems. These bills should be settled within 24 hours failure to which petty cash is raised and they are transferred to payroll. A list of bills transferred to payroll should be generated on a monthly basis.
• Assist in reconciling all credit card charges and Mpesa to payments received.
• Ensure all invoices bear Electronic Tax Register (ETR) or Electronic Signature Device (ESD) tax signature during the shift.
• Under the supervision of the Senior Accountant, assist in the preparation of the weekly/ monthly Reports and Accounts and the associated schedules and reconciliations to ensure we report accurate figures.
• Ensure that all transactions comply with appropriate taxes and levies regulations i.e. VAT, Catering Levy, and Service Charge.
• Produce, as required, any ad hoc reports required by the Senior Accountant.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field required
• CPA-K qualifications -an added advantage
• 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics accounting system
• Team player
• Hospitality experience would be preferable
• Excellent computer-based tasks e.g., data entry, Accounting, word processing, invoicing, and billing.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Time management and multitasking skills
• Excellent verbal & communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB 8/8/2022. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.