Jobs at:Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation (KDIC) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya Deposit Insurance Act, 2012. As a Risk Minimizer and Resolution Authority, KDIC is charged with the responsibility of providing a Deposit Insurance Scheme, incentives for sound Risk Management, and Prompt Resolution of troubled banks to foster financial stability. KDIC is a member of the International Association of Deposit Insurers.
KDIC is seeking to recruit ambitious, vibrant and self-driven individuals for the underlisted vacant positions to join the team that will actualize its vision of becoming a Premier Deposit Insurance Scheme;
DEPARTMENT: Supply & Chain
GRADE: KDIC 7 .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
The terms of employment for each of the above positions are permanent and pensionable
GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Interested candidates, who MUST be Kenyan citizens, should submit their applications including copies of their academic and professional certificates, a copy of the National Identity Card or valid Passport, an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing current position, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, a working email and a daytime telephone number. The CV should also include the email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees who can speak on your competence, character and integrity.
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 during the interviews by providing original copies of the following documents:
• A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
• A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
• A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA):
• Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) i.e. Completed First Schedule (s.13) and a self-declaration form and
• A Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) in Kenya,
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For the full job specifications, job descriptions and further instructions on how to apply, please visit http://kdic.go.ke/careers or https://www.acalconsulting.co.ke/KDICjobs
Kindly follow the instructions carefully. All applications will be submitted and received via the above application portals ONLY. Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Applications should be received on or before close of business on Wednesday, 10th March, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KDIC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. KDIC does not charge a fee for processing, inter-viewing or recruitment.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.