Officer, Regulatory Reporting
Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
• Preparation, review and submission of Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) reports, Capital Markets Authority (CMA) reports, Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) etc.
• Assist in the supervision and maintenance of relationships between the Bank and its external lenders
• Ensuring accurate and timely compilation and submissions of monthly and bi-monthly returns for Kenya operating business entities to ensure compliance and zero penalties.
Internal business processes 75%
• Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis reporting to the CBK in line with set guidelines.
• Collate and provide accurate information required by regulators, rating and lending agencies
• To ensure accurate identification, management and control of exposure to and impact of regulatory risks inherent in Kenya operating entities.
• Adherence to defined and set out regulatory reporting calendar for all applicable returns for Kenya operating business entities.
Liaison with the Bank’s DFIs
• Assist in ensuring good relationship between the Bank and the DFIs; ensure timely submission of financial covenants to the Bank’s lenders; monthly carry out a review of covenants
• to establish compliance.
• Liaise with the DFIs in times of potential breaches to discuss possible resolutions.
• Monitor release of new regulatory pronouncements and implication on Kenya operating business entities.
Learning and growth 5%
• Be a role model for the team, performing duties wholeheartedly
• Invest in continuous competence development
• Actively seeks coaching and mentorship opportunities to continuously improve output.
• Be a service change agent across the Bank and work withHR to implement internal staff engagement activities to boost culture around service excellence.
Ideal Job Specifications
• University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Studies.
• Fully qualified Certified Public or Chartered Accountant or similar qualification.
Desired Work Experience:
• Minimum 1 years post qualification experience in an accounting or audit environment
• Experience in Regulatory reporting and relationship management
• Good interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good numerical skills
• Good computer skills, especially MS Excel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.