Officer Account Support
Jobs at:Stanbic Bank
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities include:
Account opening, maintenance and closing
• Capture and maintain data effectively and accurately.
• Process and maintain related documents and records.
• Ensure that routine compliance procedures and controls are followed in order to minimize the risk of loss through the opening of fraudulent and undesirable accounts.
• Comply with the Code of Banking Practice at all times.
• Follow detail steps as per Star 2 of 5 Star process.
• Obtain mandates for all accounts, where required.
• Ensure that mandates are correctly completed and conform to legal requirements.
• Ensure the timeous processing and capturing of investment rollovers.
• Correct exceptions highlighted on edit and demographic clean up reports promptly.
• File mandates and signature cards accurately.
• Resolve account detail queries and problems within laid-down time frames.
• Sell the bank’s product reactively and pass on sales leads to the applicable areas.
• In terms of the Prudential guidelines under the CBK Act, (the Act) no staff member is permitted to provide any advice or intermediary service to a customer, in terms of a financial product, as determined by the Act, unless they have been appointed as a Representative of a licensed Financial Services Provider.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.