Operations Finance Manager
Jobs at:The Coca-Cola Company
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role is mainly centered on financial planning, performing complex financial analysis assignments; identifies and assesses merger and acquisition opportunities; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
• Partner with Franchise operational finance leaders, Operational Finance Zone Lead and Africa Organization Unit CFO to support Franchise and/or local customer activities at the Franchise Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
• Manage franchise (bottlers) and customer relationships at the local level for growth, alignment and portfolio expansion
• Drive P&L across full portfolio and all routes to consumer, including volume, revenue, profit, margin analysis and market share .
• Support overall commercial strategy & objectives including RGM, channel strategy and trade spend.
• Support insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on local business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
• Manage all Business Models and Margins within the Franchise, including:
• Execution of business models optimization and system top line growth
• Assessment and segmentation by Franchise Unit (Fixed vs hybrid vs incidence)
• Incidence Pricing negotiations at Franchise level
• Manage Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management:
• Main contact point for M&A analysis and assessment at Franchise level
• Lead the financial implementation of new business models
• Main point of contact for legal/Tax/Treasury/M&A at Franchise level
• Analyze and Support Working Capital and Cash Management
• Bachelor's Degree and Postgraduate/Master’s degree/CPA or equivalent
Related Work Experience:
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in senior financial planning or senior commercial finance roles
• Knowledge and Insights
• Agile ways of working
• Advanced technical skills
• Strong communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.