Jobs at:BPS Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BPS SECURITY SERVICES PVT. LTD., a leading security management company founded in April 2015, and chartered to provide wide variety of clients with demonstrably superior security, safety, facility and risk management services, exceptional personal ans a single security resource for corporate, industries, hotels, clubs, co-operative housing societies, individuals and other business houses.
Location: Valley View Office Park, Parkland.
You are responsible for managing a large number of security personnel delivering different security services on customer sites. You could be supporting the development, operations and profitability of your assigned area through ensuring the best possible business performance, contract compliance and delivery. .
• Managing your area of responsibility, including providing support, absence management, discipline and grievance, and recruitment activities
• Effectively setting out goals and objectives for your team, including those for supervisory roles that may fall under your reporting line and structure
• Acting as a role model and always behaving in line with our company values
• Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team in order to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities
• Managing contractual budgets in line with financial targets
• Ensuring all aspects of the required security services are being delivered to the customers’ satisfaction and in accordance with the contract
• Ensuring there are sufficient trained and vetted staff working at all times to meet customer and contract requirements
• Ensuring contract required training and screening / vetting has been completed for all security staff
• Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns
• Completing effective health & safety assessments, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of any incidents, involvement in subsequent investigations
• Completing risk assessments and site evaluations as well as completing monthly performance reports and billing schedules
• Any other duties assigned to you by your line manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelors/ Diploma in security management, criminology or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
• A minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience, Ideally security Industry.
• Proficient in Computer Applications
• A valid security industry license or accepted certificate of security competence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interacting both internally and externally
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to successfully manage a team
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.