Outpatient Department Manager - Kisumu
Jobs at:Avenue Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure as the Outpatient Manager the systems which ensure that Avenue Healthcare’s defined policies, protocols, procedures and standards are adhered to by all medical staff in AHC facilities.
DEPARTMENT: MEDICAL SERVICES MANAGEMENT
REPORTS TO: MEDICAL SERVICES MANAGER .
• Be involved in people management in coordination with the HR department
• Ensure the unit has all the required resources for effective and efficient work
• Ensure the facility is financially viable and demonstrate growth;
• Accurate and clear documentation of patient history, physical examination, investigations, and management.
• Initiate and maintain proper management and treatment of patients
• Participation in incident reporting, root cause analysis and Quality Improvement Plan
• Conduct and facilitate appropriate CMEs to the staff
• Review of medical reports and provision of patient updates to insurance companies when required
• Proper documentation for patient notes and proper review; consulting with fellow clinicians, consultants when need be.
• Maintain a positive work attitude and foster team work.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Be a holder of a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
• A valid KMPDB license
• Updated BLS, ACLS/ATLS certificate
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Proficient in computer and Health Information Systems
• Confident , organized and with excellent communication
• Critical thinking, Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and a team player
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please email, or deliver your application, detailed CV with copies of relevant certificates to reach us by 21st February 2021 Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.