Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Role
BURN is looking for an FP&A Specialist who will be responsible for providing financial insights and projections to the team. They will be tasked with providing reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning, by preparing accurate monthly and quarterly financial reports, assisting in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identifying action items, and effectively framing decisions that need to be made.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reports
• Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Provide regular forecasting to develop better strategies and ensure business success
• Providing support for budgeting and planning
• Ad hoc financial analysis as required
• Developing, updating, and maintaining financial models
• Provide FP&A support to the Management team related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics.
• Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
• Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
• Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
SKills And Experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related field
• 5+ years of proven working experience in financial planning and analysis.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
• Proven experience developing financial reports and metrics
• Extensive experience in financial modeling
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
• Strong MS Excel Suite skills
• Experience using MS NAV is highly desirable
• Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.