PR Account Manager
Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
19 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PR Account Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• Working independently and with an Account Executive, supporting the Senior Public Relations Account Manager in daily tasks and interactions with clients.
• Handle the day-to-day running of accounts, including administration – WIPs, workflow control, meetings, documentation, estimates, and records – under the direction of the Senior Public Relations Account Manager.
• Manage projects and campaigns efficiently with a mature approach. Keep the team informed on progress, recognize issues early, and pre-empting them.
• Act as our client’s brand guardian ensuring education and consistency across all departments and outputs.
• Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts, including journalists and industry spokespeople.
• Write briefs under the supervision of the senior public relations account manager
• Work with internal stakeholders to get things done on time, on budget, and at the right quality, including peers across departments and disciplines.
• Work closely with our Finance team to ensure company policy compliance, maintain revenue trackers, and efficiently supply and finalize financial documentation.
• Develop a strong relationship with our clients, providing the highest standard of account service in all client interactions.
• Actively identify/develop additional business opportunities within assigned Clients.
• Analyzing PR coverage and providing written reports.
• Manage and mentor junior members of staff.
• Most importantly, champion the idea, the lateral creative solution to our client’s unique business challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree in PR/ Media/ Communications/Marketing
• Sound knowledge of social media
• 3-5 years’ experience in a dynamic PR /digital Solutions or Media environment
• High levels of communication – both presentation, verbal, and written skills
• Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
• A passion for the media, including social media
• Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
• Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
• Commercially aware and business savvy
• Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
• Solid computer prowess and project management skills
• The outstanding organization with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
• Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
• Trusted, kind, diligent, thoughtful, energetic and flexible.
• Strategically minded, passionate about creativity, and working flexibly in a small team.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.