Patient Support Specialist Supervisor
Jobs at:Nakuru County Government
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, May 02 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, May 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Patient Support Supervisor to lead a team of specialists in providing high-quality service and exceptional customer care to our patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting team performance targets, monitoring metrics, providing feedback, and coaching to team members, and developing and implementing training programs. Additionally, the candidate will identify risks to team performance, build positive relationships with team members, and manage patient complaints.
The role will occasionally require the successful candidate to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays. This is a unique role to join a fast-growing and high-impact company as we start our rapid expansion across Africa.
• Lead and manage a team of patient support specialists to consistently provide our patients with high-quality service and exceptional customer care standards.
• Set monthly team performance targets and quarterly objective key results, report on team performance to management weekly, and monitor team performance metrics.
• Conduct regular staff performance evaluations and provide feedback and coaching to team members to improve their performance.
• Develop and implement training programs to improve the team's skills and knowledge.
• Lead training and induction of all new members of the team.
• Use the CRM system effectively to manage customer interactions, monitor team performance, and identify areas for further improvement.
• Create and implement SOPs and documented procedures to ensure the team works effectively and efficiently.
• Identify opportunities for revenue growth and work with the team to achieve them.
• Liaise with marketing on trends and make recommendations to management to grow daily bookings.
• Ensure team compliance with all company policies and procedures in place.
• Manage the team's shift rota and leave requests to ensure adequate cover during operational hours.
• Maintain accurate records of patient interactions and transactions done by the teams.
• Identify areas for process improvement and make recommendations to management.
• Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills in handling complex issues.
• Build positive relationships with team members, other departments, and external stakeholders.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team, creating a positive and supportive work environment.
• Manage patient complaints and create a complaint register.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
• Minimum of four years’ experience in a customer service supervisory role, preferably in healthcare.
• Proven track record of managing teams, driving revenue growth, ensuring exceptional customer care standards, using CRM systems effectively, creating SOPs, policies, and documented procedures, building a solid team, and liaising with marketing on B2B trends.
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of medical terminology is an added advantage.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.