Pay & Benefits Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main job purpose
The main purpose of the payroll analyst is to prepare and run different payrolls month on month On Time in Full (OTIF) and ensure that the same is posted in the right ledgers as well as make all statutory payments as required.
• HR team; People Partners, HRBPs and the Reward Specialist.
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and capturing data;
• Ensuring timely processing of monthly payroll.
• Update payroll records by capturing changes in exemptions, allowances, insurance coverage, savings deductions and any other changes that may occur within the month.
• Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages amongst other reports.
• Ensure that the statutory reports as required by local labour laws are submitted to the Finance department by the end of every month
• Resolve payroll discrepancies after analyzing information
• Provide payroll information when required and address any payroll related complaints that may arise
• Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; advise on any changes required;
• Protect payroll operations by keeping all information confidential
• Ensure that the company is compliant to all laws that relate to payroll processing
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Participate in audits, presentation of evidence and implementation of audit recommendations.
• Knowledge & Skill
• Hold a University Degree in a business-related field with an emphasis in Finance/Accounting/ Human Resource
• Financial Accounting / Association of certified chartered accountant (ACCA) / Certified public accounts is an added advantage
• Interpersonal skills /Customer Service
• High sense of confidentiality and integrity
• Project management skills & proficiency in Payroll Software
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• Have at least 3 years working experience in Payroll.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to https://careers.unilever.com/job/nairobi/pay-and-benefits-specialist/34155/38777943264? to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.