Jobs at:Bureau Veritas Group
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensuring the implementation of the purchase order process controls
• Analysing the aging of the purchase order listing and goods received listing
• Ensure accurate matching of purchase orders, goods received notes and the invoice
AP CAPTURING OF INVOICES AND CREDIT NOTES
• Receive and manually capture all supplier invoices and credit notes
• Ensure that only approved invoices are accurately and completely captured
• Ensure all relevant fields are captured completely and accurately
• Ensure that all costs are allocated to the correct GL accounts and cost centers
SUPPLIER AGE ANALYSIS AND RECONCILIATION
• Perform a monthly reconciliation of the supplier age analysis to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted to avoid long outstanding items and debit balances.
• Ensuring all supporting documents are attached (PO, Delivery Notes, Statements and Fiscalised Invoices) all invoices must be approved for payment accordingly before forwarding to Treasury.
• Ensure that supplier accounts are not blocked
• Accurately and completely reconcile the supplier statement to the AP ledger
• Ensure all credit notes are requested where applicable
• Timeously follow up on reconciling items to ensure that they are resolved accordingly within the following month
• Respond to and resolve all supplier related queries in the shortest time possible
• Transmit creditor reconciliations to treasury for payment
• Ensure that all supplier payments are handled in an organized and timely manner and payments are within the agreed supplier payment terms.
• Ensure that all remittances and proof of payments are distributed to suppliers and stakeholders timeously, accurately, and regularly.
• Assist Financial controller in overseeing, review and analysing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization and make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
Requirements / Candidate Profile:
Relevant bachelor’s degree
• Must have CPA – Part 2.
• Must be analytical, detail and results oriented individual.
• Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.