Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
• Ensure that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met efficiently.
• Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested.
• Keep track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
• Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
• Maintain vendor records in SAP.
• Approving invoices and payment advances in SAP.
• Performing monthly supplier reconciliations and closing out on reconciling items with the suppliers
• Liaise with the supplier relations team to confirm that contract terms have been satisfied prior to processing payment.
• Maintain accurate records of invoices, payments and credit notes on SAP.
• Following up with suppliers to ensure that all credit notes and rebates are received from the supplier.
• Prepare payables reports and other financial and analytical reports for review by management.
• Any other duties commensurate with this role.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; CPA qualification; MBA/CFA a plus but not required
• Thorough knowledge of IFRS and experience with accounting and financial procedures
• Strong investigative and analytical skills; ability to identify errors
• Experience in a Payables Accountant Manager Role in a Group Setting for at least 5 years
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information
• Ability to work to deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
• Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.