Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
28 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
• To provide effective and efficient 3rd level user support, production management, incident management, change management, project management, patch management and application administration with respect to the banks payment systems and interfaces. The systems include SWIFT, K-printer, IPEN, Chequepoint, Amali, CHI, Credit-quest, Kollectpro, CRB, T24, SSP and ARCIB amongst others. This includes support for projects and changes carried out on any of these applications To advise Business teams on best architecture for deployment on Business Solutions with respect to the various Business Processes. In collaboration with external vendors, system experts and information security experts the Core Banking Specialist will schedule and direct activities to resolve mentioned systems issues and service problems in a timely and accurate fashion according to agreed SLA.
Ideal Job Specifications
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant IT degree from a University with a reputable curriculum.
• Oracle, Unix and core banking system knowledge
• Proven experience in supporting a core banking application for at least three years
• 3 years practical proven experience in support and troubleshooting of T24, web technology and programming in Info-basic.
• Proven Experience in Jboss / Tomcat or IBM WAS Web Application Management
• Proven experience in Core Banking or Applications systems development
• Proven experience in systems analysis, design, implementation and support.
• Proven knowledge of banking operations, operations in business units and business impact analysis.
• Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s core systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.