Jobs at:Coca-Cola Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Purpose Statement
The payroll specialist position is accountable for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees. The role will report to the HR Payroll and System Specialist. The role holder will mainly interact with the HR team in country and employees across the organization.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Execute on Payroll administrative activities
• Collect and summarize time keeping information.
• Obtain supervisory approval of time keeping discrepancies.
• Obtain overtime approvals and load to the system for payment
• Calculate commissions and Variable pay.
• Process garnishment requests.
• Process employee advances and paybacks.
• Process and close periodic payrolls and ensuring payroll information is confidential.
• Print and issue pay slips.
• Process direct deposit payments.
• Calculate and deposit payroll taxes.
• Process employment verifications.
• File statutory returns online i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF
• Accurately Process employee exits, calculate and pay final dues
• Ensure 100% accuracy of payroll data
• Manage staff account by deducting all the salary advances issued
• Process and remit all deduction as well as the statutory payments
• Ensure statutory compliance to law and company policy in all payments
• Post to accounting after payroll processing
• Ensure general ledger cleanup for all HR related accounts
• Process payment relocation journals for intercompany salaries
• Play governance role in all payroll inputs
• Proper filling of payrolls and variations
• Work closely with Human Specialist to solve employee pay issues
• Ensure close participation to audits and effective closure
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in any business related field.
• CPA K or ACCA certification will be an added advantage.
• 4-5 years’ experience in Payroll administration with a large Multi-national company.
• In depth knowledge of Time and Attendance systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.