Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 11 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Ref. No. JLIL141
• Assist in conserving existing business while providing superior services to retirement benefits business clients in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
• Business Growth: Conserving existing business and offering alternative products to existing clients e.g. annuity, cross sell and following up/providing leads for new business.
• Relationships Management: Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries.
• Data Management: Maintaining accurate records for the retirement benefits clients (Deposit Administration Clients).
• Customer Care: Providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs.
• Implementing Benefits: Processing & ensuring timely settlement of payments, issuance of member’s statements, preparing accounts and other benefits within the set service standards.
• Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing summary/ statistical reports of the Retirement Benefits schemes. Also preparing returns in respect of the Retirement Benefits schemes as assigned for submission within the timelines provided.
• Scheme Compliance: Ensuring all schemes are managed and administered in full compliance of existing legislation.
• Visionary Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Market Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Continuous Innovation
• Ownership & Commitment
• Team Spirit
• BSc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial, Business or any other related field.
• IT proficiency (especially excellent command in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• TDPK Qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, Please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 11th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.