Pension Officer - 2 Positions
Jobs at:Kenyatta National Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
26 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Pensions Officer will be responsible to the Pensions Manager in the provision of all pension related services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Members records management;
• Processing of stakeholder’s payments;
• Coordinate monthly pension payment in consultation with the scheme administrator;
• Processing and maintain of member statements;
• Processing of contracts for the service providers;
• Safekeeping of essential pension scheme documents;
• Issuing notices to employees scheduled to retire;
• Verifying retirement documents;
• Scrutinizing and processing of pension claims;
• Checking of pensions and gratuity awards;
• General correspondence to pensioners and any other interested party;
• Offering customer care services and responding to public inquiries.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Actuarial Science,
• Economics, Commerce, Insurance, Business Administration, Human Resource
• Management or relevant qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Certificate in Pensions Management Administration from a recognized institution;
• Registration Certificate from a recognized professional body.
• Working experience with a recognized public pension department or pensions
• schemes will be an added advantage.
• Evidence of proficiency in computer skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form( pdf ) The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 26th September, 2022 to the address below:-
• The Chief Executive Officer
• Kenyatta National Hospital
• P.O Box 20723-00202
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.