Pool Assistant Accountant
Jobs at:Frank Management Consult Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for ensuring proper management of all white fuel physical inventories held in pool facilities at the Nairobi Joint Depot, while ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Joint Venture Agreement
The role reports to the Pool Accountant. The Pool Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain strict quality and quantity controls on stocks and deliveries including losses/gains and continually monitor the stock ownership position.
• Control operational loss/gain targets by product within approved limits.
• Ensure product lost/gained during in transit is correctly and timely accounted for and compiled for claiming.
• Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly physical stock reconciliations are performed and reconciled against accounting records.
• Ensure stock adjustments of gains/losses are be booked with proper investigation and delegated authority.
• Assist the Depot Manager in dealing with other bordering OMCs and Regulatory bodies, Factories, Inspectorate and Local Councils.
• Ensure all licenses for the depot are updated and paid for annually and operation running in line with license conditions.
• Ensure depot operational objectives are achieved and consistent with quality standards/requirements and operating costs including overtime are consistent with budgetary constraints Academic
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics and or related fields
• Professional Accounting certification (CPA, ACCA).
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting position within a Commercial organization.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Experience in preparing financial reports in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.