Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supporting accounting services for the Organisation SPVs & assets.
• Be the main point of contact for all financial reporting & accounting issues.
• Review and challenge the annual financial statements & quarterly management accounts received from the Organisation SPVs or assets.
• Monitor SPV’s financial control & procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Support the timely submission of financial statements & tax returns for all SPV’s & assets.
• Undertake financial due diligence which includes: reviewing historical information of target investee companies; challenging & obtaining support for any inconsistencies and prepare a report of findings on a project by project basis.
• Develop, assist and review the preparation of SPV finance-related management policies.
• 1st point of contact for the African business and responsible for liaising with a/c service providers to ensure timely submission of financial reporting.
• Assist in preparation of group & subsidiary financial statements.
• Support the modelling of the Organisation three-year business plan including forecast cashflows, profit & loss and balance sheet statements.
• Support with tax filing/queries when required.
• Must have a relevant Bachelors degree.
• Must have hands-on experience working with a top-tier audit firm.
• Must be a qualified Accountant i.e. ACA/ ACCA or CIMA.
• Have strong technical & IFRS knowledge.
• Experience working within a finance function, preparing & quality-assuring financial statements.
• Experienced at critically reviewing financial statements.
• Able to work as part of a virtual & global team.
• Strong excel, report writing & communication skills.
• Have an interest in infrastructure & working in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Demonstrate integrity & professionalism.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.