Principal Account Cloud Engineer ACE
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Principal Account Cloud Engineer ACE
The ACE is a customer aligned role responsible for the full Cloud adoption lifecycle from project concept to usage and expansion within the customer.
Role and Responsibilities
• ACE will orchestrate all activity in the account and is always in the leading position.
• Actively involved in the Oracle account team in defining and driving the consumption growth strategy.
• Is accountable for the successful experience of customer(s) in their territory.
• Understands customers overall portfolio, IT and business priorities and establishes a solution that addresses customer needs.
• Establishes self as a Trusted Advisor to customers.
• Informs customers/prospects on Oracle emerging technologies and how they will create value and competitive differentiation
• Presents Oracle's technology demonstrating deep familiarity with infrastructure, security and integration capabilities.
• Acts as customer SPOC for cloud engineering related and consumption-related aspects
• Leads activities and assembles virtual cloud engineering teams to help position the value of Oracle’s Cloud and to set and continually meet customer expectations.
• Leads design, building, preparation, and presentation of customer driven demos and PoCs to diverse audiences, representing the capabilities of the Oracle Cloud Platform.
• Responsible for bringing in workload architects support to ensure design and positioning of holistic solutions to the satisfaction of customer stakeholders.
• Takes ownership for utilizing the right resources internally as well as in cooperation with external stakeholders, to ensure a joined-up approach with the customer in terms of actions and communications
• Takes ownership for coordinating cross-line-of-business resources to conduct Architecture and Technical Workshops, during Sales and Adoption cycles
• Drives activities to increase awareness, demand and adoption of Oracle Cloud portfolio of services.
• As the customer cloud lifecycle manager the role will require to liaise with partners as well as Oracle Services organizations in order to expand the Cloud potential of existing, ongoing projects. .
Skills and Profile
• Broad technical experience of Oracle Technology and Oracle Cloud solutions along with high levels of experience in implementing and accompanying customers in Oracle Cloud adoption.
• Demonstrates leadership capability including the ability to delegate activities & involve the right teams/skills sets.
• 5-10 years’ experience with critical customer IT systems, applications and complex architectures.
• Clearly able to articulate the Cloud offerings in the market and with the ability to lead engagements relevant to Cloud as well as hybrid IT architecture
• Fluent in current Oracle Cloud Portfolio and experienced in designing from simple to complex and large-scale cloud projects
• Translates customer needs into solutions enabling the customer to achieve their goals
• Excellent communication and presentation skills for a group with high degree of comfort speaking across all levels of management (eg IT management, Architects, administrators and executives).
• OCI Certification will be considered a plus
• Familiarity and certification on Oracle or 3rd party IT Architecture or Service Management frameworks (eg TOGAF, OEA, ECal, ITIL, etc) will be considered a plus
• High level of commercial business understanding
• Intelligence to identify key trends and insights and leverage them in driving decision making and execution within customer
• Experience in engaging and influencing senior leaders.
• Ability to build relationships to grow business. Act as a partner to our customers, not just a vendor.
• Strong collaboration skills and drive for impact and influence
• Experience of owning customer loyalty, culture and change management
• Experience in conflict resolution and negotiation
• Experience in understanding complex customer ecosystems with the ability to translate customer needs into workable solutions.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.