Principal Debt Settlement Officer
Jobs at:The National Treasury and Economic Planning
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 30 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• An officer at this level will be responsible to the Assistant Director, Debt Settlement.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail;
• Reviewing debt reports;
• monitoring and updating Period End Processing debt data;
• validating debt records; reviewing debt data for reporting and analysis;reviewing departmental budget estimates;
• bank reconciliation; validating Payment Advice forms and cash call ups;reviewing final annual accounts for Consolidated Funds Service;
• resolving database issues;
• offering support to users and performing systems backups; and
• Updating interest and exchange rates in the system.
Requirements for Appointment
Forappointment to this grade, an officer must:
• Be serving as an Accountant, Economist, Finance Officer, ICTOfficer, at JobGroup IL'/ leGS 9' or in a comparable and relevant position in the PublicService.
• Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Economics and Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Computer Science, Information
• Communication Technology, Commerce (Accounting or Finance option),Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option) or any otherequivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Computer proficiency; and
• Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to make their one completed application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) which should be send to;
The Principal Secretary
P. O. Box 30007-00100, NAIROBI
3rd Floor,room 303 so as to reach the office on or before 30th June, 2023
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Accdernic and Professional certificates.
Please note that:
• Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the application form.
• Only shortlisted end successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Treasury is, committed to implementing fhe provisions of the Constitution - Chapter 232(1) on fair competition and merit, representation ofKenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities tomen and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
Therefore, People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities areencouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.