Principal Finance Officer.
Jobs at:Mombasa County
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job Type Full Time
• Experience3 years
• Location Mombasa
• Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
• Be a Kenyan Citizen;
• Served in the grade of Senior Finance Officer or in a relevant and comparable position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Commerce (Finance or Accounts option), Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or Finance from a recognized institution;
• Any other Bachelor’s degree with Certified Public Accountant II (CPA II) qualification;
• Attended and successfully completed a Senior Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
• Attended and successfully completed a certificate course in Public Financial Management; and
• Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Mombasa County on 220.127.116.11 to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.